Fees for Psychotherapy, Testing and Evaluation
Information regarding fees will be discussed with you during our first conversation. Fees for psychological testing and evaluation will vary, based upon each individual’s assessment needs.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do my insurance benefits provide coverage for mental health or behavioral health?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Is pre-authorization required from my insurance company before I see my provider?
- What is my copayment or co-insurance cost per therapy session or for psychological testing services?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
Reduced Fee and Sliding-Scale Accommodations
Reduced Fee services and accommodations for Sliding-Scale requests are available on a limited basis.
Cash, and checks are accepted for payment on the date most services are rendered. A retainer may be required for psychological testing and forensic evaluation services.
If you miss a scheduled appointment and have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full-fee cost of the session, which is $175.